PERSONAL DATA USAGE CONSENT
Pi Reminder app collects certain user personal information. Please read the below for what user data is collected by the app and it's usage. Please click on 'Accept' to provide your consent for the data usage and continue using the app.
1. USER PROFILE
When you registers as a user in Pi Reminder and confirm being the holder of a email id, Pi Reminder will collect the following information from you to create a user profile for you:
When you update your profile, we collect the following data from you:
- Full Name: This will be used to visually identify your Pi Reminder profile by other users. Pi Reminder will use this while sending you occasional emails
- Email: All your Pi Reminder data (including tasks, reminders, labels and subscriptions) are linked to your email id. Your email id acts as a unique identifier for your profile.
- Password: If logged in through Pi Reminder Signup form, you have to provide a strong password which you can further use to access your account on same or other devices.
- Social Media Account ID: If logged in through any Social Media Login provider, we store your name, email id and social media profile id you used.
Your Full Name will be collected as a mandatory information during profile update. Additional information that may be provided include, but is not limited to, username, date of birth, photo, gender, country of residence and a short status message.
2. DEVICE INFORMATION
After you create a Pi Reminder profile, we collect your device information from which you logged-in. This includes:
- Device id: This uniquely identifies your device from all the other devices you logged-in to Pi Reminder
- Device Type: This is the type of device (i.e "android") saved along with your device id if you login with an android device
3. CALENDAR EVENTS
You may optionally allow Pi Reminder app to read your calendar events. Your calendar events are imported and synced with the app as reminders. These reminders along with others are sent to the server for you to be able to access them from any of your logged-in device.
You can opt-out of this by not providing permissions to these whenever asked explicitly by the app.
4. TASKS AND REMINDERS
If you choose to signup with Pi Reminder, you get the core functionality of the app to add tasks and reminders. These tasks and reminders are transmitted to the Pi Reminder server over secure https connection and are linked with your email id. These later gets synced cross all your devices for you to be able to access them anywhere.
Tasks and Reminders can also be added for you by other users. You will be asked to grant the permission in such case. You have the option to allow or deny the tasks & reminders added by others.
All the information provided by you is used only to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. None of your data is shared with any third party application.